Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ferran Parra <fe...@mubimedia.com> on 2002/10/09 11:46:44 UTC

Poolman 2.0.4 & Struts & tomcat4.x

Hi

I was wondering if someone out there has configured tomcat 4.x with Poolman 2.0.4.

As far as I know Poolman needs to have in the classpath the location of the poolman.xml file. But Tomcat doesn't use the classpath. So that it would work we had to change the catalina.bat file so that it grabs the classpath. Otherwise Poolman doesn't work.

Has anyone figured out HOW to get Poolman to work with Tomcat WITHOUT making this change?

Much obliged,
Ferran Parra
Departament de Noves Tecnologies
MUBIMEDIA S.L.
----------------------
ferran_p@mubimedia.com
Mallorca, 275, 1r 2a
08008 BARCELONA
T. (+34) 93 215 21 91
F. (+34) 93 215 41 21

Re: Poolman 2.0.4 & Struts & tomcat4.x

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Or JAR it up and drop it into WEB-INF/lib

--
Eddie Bush

Re: Poolman 2.0.4 & Struts & tomcat4.x

Posted by Jin Bal <ji...@hotmail.com>.