Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Jon Pry <jo...@xtelli.net> on 2004/05/15 08:07:22 UTC

New mirror, apache.xtelli.net

I have setup a new mirror for apache.org, it is up and running at
http://apache.xtelli.net and
ftp://apache.xtelli.net/apache

It is located in the US with approx 10mbit of bandwidth, I am only
willing to dedicate about 5mbit of continuous bandwidth though.
The server also has excellent connectivity to the UK.
The server currently updates every 24hours I will change this to
12 if it is acceptable to you, and has been setup to your specification.
I can be contacted at jon@xtelli.net.
Please use the attached image for my mirror.

Cheers,
jonpry
jon@xtelli.net

Re: New mirror, apache.xtelli.net

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Fri, 14 May 2004, Jon Pry wrote:

> I have setup a new mirror for apache.org, it is up and running at
> http://apache.xtelli.net and
> ftp://apache.xtelli.net/apache
>
> It is located in the US with approx 10mbit of bandwidth, I am only
> willing to dedicate about 5mbit of continuous bandwidth though.
> The server also has excellent connectivity to the UK.
> The server currently updates every 24hours I will change this to
> 12 if it is acceptable to you, and has been setup to your specification.
> I can be contacted at jon@xtelli.net.
> Please use the attached image for my mirror.

12 hour updates are fine.

I've added your mirror, but for the logo, you'll need to provide us an
Internet-accessible URL that we can inline it from.  We don't currently
host the logos ourselves.

Thanks.

Joshua.