Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2017/11/23 23:10:03 UTC

openssl-0.9.8zg.tar.gz missing on Sourceforge

It seems that "openssl-0.9.8zg.tar.gz" is missing on Sourceforge (OOO
Extras):
https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/

The fallback URL defined in "external_deps.lst" points to:
http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-0.9.8zg.tar.gz

At the moment our Linux buildbots can not build AOO 4.1.5 because of
problems connecting to openssl.org (503 Service Unavailable).

Could one of the admins upload that file to Sourceforge? It should be
hosted there for future use.

Regards, Matthias

Re: openssl-0.9.8zg.tar.gz missing on Sourceforge

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
> Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> It seems that "openssl-0.9.8zg.tar.gz" is missing on Sourceforge (OOO
>> Extras):
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/
>
> Added earlier today, should be visible now.

Thanks!
I already forced a build for Linux64 and bootstrap could download all
dependencies.
Should be completed in a couple of hours.

Regards, Matthias

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.