Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brindha <kr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 10:38:09 UTC

to index Ms-outlook(.Pst) files to solr tika

Hi,
 How to index Ms-outlook(.Pst) files to solr tika.I have posted the
Ms-outlook(.Pst) file directly to solr,the file also gets posted but with
empty content.

Re: to index Ms-outlook(.Pst) files to solr tika

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler contains several
examples of posting files to Solr for Tika.

FYI, I don't know if PST files are supported by Tika.

-Grant

On Jul 21, 2009, at 4:38 AM, Brindha wrote:

> Hi,
> How to index Ms-outlook(.Pst) files to solr tika.I have posted the
> Ms-outlook(.Pst) file directly to solr,the file also gets posted but
> with
> empty content.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/