Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Sikha, Naresh" <Na...@schwab.com> on 2004/06/16 01:39:11 UTC

[BOUNCE] RE: Create LogFactory/Log for Log4j and use commons.logg ing

Kindly remove mrutherfurd@westpac.com.au from the log4j-user list.

Thanks.

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Michael,

No worries. No one will remove you because of an honest mistake. You
probably inadvertently replied to messages requiring a receipt.

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: [BOUNCE] RE: Create LogFactory/Log for Log4j and use commons.logg ing

Posted by mr...@westpac.com.au.