Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2018/11/29 17:28:21 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.7.0, release candidate #3

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved the 1.7.0 release.

There are 5 approving votes, 4 of which are binding:
- Chesnay (binding)
- Timo (binding)
- Till (binding)
- Gary (non-binding)
- Gordon (binding)

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone for the hard work and help making this release possible!

Cheers,
Till

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.7.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Tzu-Li Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
Yes it is my wrong. I checked the original e-mail and its subject was
changed to "[RESULT] [VOTE]..".

It should be something wrong in my mail manager. Sorry for the noise.

Best,
tison.

Thomas Weise <th...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月30日周五 上午9:38写道:

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@gmail.com>.