Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/20 02:13:27 UTC

Slow message delivery

Hi Eric and Team,

We are using Apache James3 Beta3 in our production and found for some
reason the messages were delivered very slow. If I send a message now it is
sitting in queue until I send a new message. Once the new message is sent
then the old one is actually leave the queue and message is delivered. If
we send one and wait then it will be eventually delivered in an hour or so.

Any thoughts or suggestions. Please let me know.

Thanks & regards,
Sai

RE: Slow message delivery

Posted by "Zimmerman, Travis" <tz...@harris.com>.
We also have this same issue intermittently, using James3-beta2.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
-Travis

RE: Slow message delivery

Posted by "Zimmerman, Travis" <tz...@harris.com>.