Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/08/11 19:31:43 UTC

Re: Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013

Hi Sqoop users and developers,
the meetup will be held at Hotel Hilton (same hotel as for the conference itself) on Monday 2013-10-28 from 18:30:

 1335 Avenue of the Americas , New York, NY

I've updated the meeting details to reflect the changes:

  http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/129236352/

We're currently looking for couple of speakers that would share Sqoop use cases, tips&tricks, implementation details or any funny stories about Sqoop. If you have 15-20 minutes long talk on your mind, please do not hesitate and contact me directly!

Thank you Cloudera for graciously sponsoring the space, food and beverages for the event!

Jarcec

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Venkat,
thank you very much for offering doing the HCatalog presentation! We can definitely do a webex session to join you or anyone else remotely, so I've updated the meetup details and added you as a speaker!

Jarcec

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Let's use webex for the remote conferencing. I believe that I can't share the call-in number globally due to the license, but I will send call details to anyone who will drop me a mail. I've updated the meetup notes with this information. So far I'm just gathering the emails and will send the call details shortly before the meetup.

Raghav, Abe and Venkat - you do not need to drop me the email :-)

Jarcec

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Raghav Kumar Gautam <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Venkat,

Posted by Raghav Kumar Gautam <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Jarcec

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Jarcec

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE