Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Darren Hill <dh...@724.com> on 2002/09/25 22:34:23 UTC

[AGAIN] DynaActionForm

This should be an easy one ...

What types can a DynaActionForm support? ( ie. String, Integer, BigDecimal,
etc)
	- I assume anything that can be converted to a String ( toString )

If I have a DynaActionForm form-property as follows

<form-property name="marketingToolId" type="java.lang.Integer"/>

how do I get that to display in a text field? .. like

further .. how can I access this? ... like ...

(Integer)form.get("marketingToolId")

Thanks.

Darren.