Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2014/08/22 14:14:13 UTC

T&R of 2.2.28

I propose to T&R 2.2.28 on Tuesday; this gives people today,
the weekend, and Monday to ensure 2.2.28 is in good enough
shape to release.

Thx!

Re: T&R of 2.2.28

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 08:14:13 -0400
Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> wrote:

> I propose to T&R 2.2.28 on Tuesday; this gives people today,
> the weekend, and Monday to ensure 2.2.28 is in good enough
> shape to release.

My bad, I had already tagged and rolled before I caught up with this
thread, again it was a simple email race condition.  Time to drop my
Claws email client :(

Status is empty, patches are carefully vetted, so there was no need
to wait for next week.  Your proposed timing goes very well with any
necessity of re-rolling a rejected tarball, and would be helpful and
greatly appreciated if it comes to that, thank you!