Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com> on 2003/09/08 10:52:28 UTC

URL to be given to Customize Page

Hello All,
I have an requirement that when ever I click on customize Icon on a JSP
portlet, It has to
Point to the new portlet in customize window.. I could do this using
"_customizer" parameter

<parameter name="_customizer" value="CustomizePortlet" hidden="false"
            cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>

Now here in this Customize Portlet which is JSP portlet I have two
buttons which when clicked
has to take to new page. Here what's happening is that when I click on
the button, It is
coming back to main portlet page without doing anything. What's the
problem??

In My JSP I have given form action as following.
<form method="POST" action="<jetspeed:dynamicUri/>"
enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">

Do I need to change the value of action so that the new JSP will be
displayed in customize window itself?

Please let me know the solution.

Note: I am using Jetspeed 1.4b1.

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Sheshadri,

RE: URL to be given to Customize Page

Posted by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com>.
I could solve this problem.

We have to add /template/Customize to the form action.

<form method="POST" action="<jetspeed:dynamicUri/>/template/Customize"
enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">

Regards,
Sunil Sheshadri,

Posted by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com>.
Hello All,
I didn't get any reply to this mail? Is it possible to have a separate
URL or not.
Please let me know at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Sheshadri.