Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no> on 2020/12/24 08:49:05 UTC

Announce: Weekly allowance app on karaf

If your kids to chores around the house and get paid for it, and you
need a way to track chores and payments, this is the webapp for
you. Open Source (APLv2) and free.
 https://twitter.com/steinarba/status/1342021311896416262?s=20

Runs on ApacheKaraf and PostgreSQL.

PS if I get actual users other than myself, I'll make releases to maven
    central, instead of just using the latest snapshot from my own maven
    repo (which is what I currently do)

PPS This is the first i18n/i11n version, supporting the locales nb_NO
    and en_GB. I'll take pull requests for other locales, but if you
    decide to make one, please make the PR against the using-react
    branch. This is the unstyled react branch, and I make all changes
    not releated to bootstrap styling there, and merge that into
    work/using-react-with-bootstrap4, which in turned is merged into
    master

Re: Announce: Weekly allowance app on karaf

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.

> Hi Steinar,
> Great job ! And very good application idea ;)

Thanks! :-)

> As said on twitter, I will test it and take a look.

Great! :-)

And, as I said: if I get actual users other than myself, I will make
actual releases to maven central, which will simplify the install (right
now, it's installed from snapshots in my own maven repo, which means
that my maven repo must be added to karaf).

Re: Announce: Weekly allowance app on karaf

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Steinar,

Great job ! And very good application idea ;)

As said on twitter, I will test it and take a look.

Regards
JB