Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/03/31 21:20:46 UTC

VOTE: Release JDO 2.0 API project

PMC members,

[ ] release JDO 2.0 API
[ ] do not release JDO 2.0 API because:

This vote will be open until Monday 3-Apr-2006.

This is a vote to release the JDO 2.0 API project that was approved
by the JDO expert group and by the Apache JDO project. The bits have
been tested and passed.

There are four projects that are in the staging area http://
people.apache.org/~clr/downloads

The API project needs to be released final in order to synchronize
with the JPOX release that depends on it. The TCK project has to wait
for the JPOX release, so we are not voting on that project release at
this time.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: VOTE: Release JDO 2.0 API project

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
Why crosspost?  why not just have this on jdo-dev to ensure that there's
one place for the votes to go to?

Just curious...

geir

VOTE RESULTS Release JDO 2.0 API project

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Javadogs,

The vote to release JDO 2.0 API was successful.

+1:

Craig Russell (pmc)
Michelle Caisse (pmc)
David VanCouvering (pmc)
Michael Bouschen (pmc)
Geoff Hendry

No +/- 0 votes
No -1 votes

The jars will be pushed to the web shortly.

Craig

Craig L Russell wrote: PMC members,

[+1 ] release JDO 2.0 API

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
[+1 ] release JDO 2.0 API

-- Michelle

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
[+1 ] release JDO 2.0 API

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Craig,

[X] release JDO 2.0 API

Regards Michael

> PMC members,
>
> [ ] release JDO 2.0 API
> [ ] do not release JDO 2.0 API because:
>
> This vote will be open until Monday 3-Apr-2006.
>
> This is a vote to release the JDO 2.0 API project that was approved by
> the JDO expert group and by the Apache JDO project. The bits have been
> tested and passed.
>
> There are four projects that are in the staging
> area http://people.apache.org/~clr/downloads
>
> The API project needs to be released final in order to synchronize with
> the JPOX release that depends on it. The TCK project has to wait for the
> JPOX release, so we are not voting on that project release at this time.
>

> Craig Russell

> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
>
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66