Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard <ri...@voxsant.com> on 2002/08/01 07:53:48 UTC

Forms

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

On http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/tutorial/tutorial-develop-webapp.html

It is written that...
The website specification is missing the tags for form building, we will provide an example here:

Where can I find the "tags for form building" syntax and description?

in the codes...

<form handler="create-dept.html">
          You can create a department by typing in the
          name and pressing the "submit" button.
          Name: <text name="name" size="30" required="true"/>
        <submit name="Create Department"/>
        <note>
          * These fields are required.
        </note>
</form>

How does the handler="create-dept.html"> attribute work?

The <note> element is not required by the FormValidatorAction right?
This element were used only by the xsl transformation.

Thanks!

Re: Forms

Posted by Richard <ri...@voxsant.com>.
Thanks Ivelin,

I got C2.1 on Tomcat 4.0.4 and jdk 1.3

  In the latter case, you may want to look here:
  http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard.html

Re: Forms

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
Are you using C2.0.3 or C2.1?