Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Kamil Żyta <ka...@pwr.edu.pl> on 2015/03/30 16:21:44 UTC

Index DIrectory names

Hi,
I use Windows shares connector for my data repository. Is it any way to index names of directories?
I would like to replace `find` on my data system so this is quite required.
thanks for the advice.

Re: Index DIrectory names

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kamil,
In order to index directories themselves you will need to make changes to
the code.

Karl

Re: Index DIrectory names

Posted by Kamil Żyta <ka...@pwr.edu.pl>.