Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Brady Moritz <br...@moritzdesigns.com> on 2001/08/22 06:47:46 UTC

howdy and question

Hello, found James a couple weeks ago and it seems to be exactly the project
I was wanting in an email server, the features seemed to have been read from
my mind ;)

Ok, right to a question- Im trying to make a test mailet that will simply
modify the body content of a message and then send it on its merry way. Im
easily able to change other fields such as the subject field, but any effort
Ive made to change the content seems to leave it the same as the original
message had. Ive tried the setContent method and the setText, all with the
same results.

Any ideas on this one?
fg
BTW, let me know if this is more approprate for the development list, I
thought it seemed more a user issue.

Thanks

Brady Moritz

RE: howdy and question

Posted by Brady Moritz <br...@moritzdesigns.com>.
Serge- Thats exactly what the problem was, thanks so much for the help!

Brady Moritz