Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "matti.kaupenjohann" <ma...@fh-dortmund.de> on 2023/03/30 16:19:02 UTC

History mostly empty

After successfully updating from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0 today, I recognized,
that the history is only showing the duration not the user or connection
or anything else. I connected to a machine via ssh to check if an entry
will happen. I checked and saw a new duration, but no other entries.

before the table was filled.

--

Kind Regards

Matti Kaupenjohann

Fachhochschule Dortmund
University of Applied Sciences and Arts

*Kaupenjohann, Matti*
FB Informationstechnik,

Sonnenstraße 96 - 44139 Dortmund
Raum SON-A A615
Tel     0231 9112 9371
matti.kaupenjohann@fh-dortmund.de
www.fh-dortmund.de

Think before you print!

Re: History mostly empty

Posted by Jason Keltz <ja...@yorku.ca>.
On 3/30/23 12:19, matti.kaupenjohann wrote:
> After successfully updating from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0 today, I recognized,
> that the history is only showing the duration not the user or connection
> or anything else. I connected to a machine via ssh to check if an entry
> will happen. I checked and saw a new duration, but no other entries.
>
> before the table was filled.

This question has been asked on the list several times, so I know the
answer... Just hit RELOAD in your web browser, and you'll see what
you're looking for.

Jason.

Re: History mostly empty

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 12:20 PM matti.kaupenjohann
<ma...@fh-dortmund.de> wrote:

> After successfully updating from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0 today, I recognized, that the history is only showing the duration not the user or connection or anything else. I connected to a machine via ssh to check if an entry will happen. I checked and saw a new duration, but no other entries.
>
> before the table was filled.

Log out, clear your browser cache, and log back in.

-NIck