Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com> on 2003/06/01 00:27:04 UTC

Re: Hibernate plugin (was basic forrest plugin for maven)

If you ever decide to do anything more with hibernate plugin, let me know.

I wrote simply Torque -> Hibernate schema converter (just a jelly file)

It's not perfect but it did simplify my conversion a little bit.

Posted by Michal Maczka <mm...@interia.pl>.
Hi Ben!

I am bit stacked with Hibernate plugin as
a) Hibernate API is very locked and only way to communicate with it is to
use main method.
b) my knowledge and experience with Hibernate is limited

So please feel free to add anything you might find useful to this plugin.

As I wrote before: I personally regret that I create this plugin..It will be
much better
if Hibernate team will maintain/develop their own plugin.

Michal