Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jon Travis <jt...@p00p.org> on 2005/03/29 21:11:55 UTC

Re: Problem when decoding HtmlTextInput

Bouncing this to the dev list, since it seems like
more of a dev issue & getting no response on user.

-- Jon

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
Whats happening is correct behavior, if the updateModelValues phase
doesn't complete.

If you have an immediate action on your page, or you want to force a
component to read from the backing bean, you need to manually set its
value and submittedValue to null and its localValueSet to false.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Re: Problem when decoding HtmlTextInput