Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rizwan Sharif <of...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/11 10:09:53 UTC

Selectable Row(UI design)

Hi,
I have a requirement to create a UI with the following behavior

*) The screen will show all the records from some entity in database
*) There will be add,edit,delete button at the top of the screen
*) The user should be able to select only one of the record and then press
one of the add/edit/delete button for associated behavior

How can I acheive this behavior? the main problem that I am facing is how to
make each row selectable and that only one can be selected at a time and
then user can click one of the button after selection of the row.

Regard,
Rizwan

Re: Selectable Row(UI design)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Also did you have a look to "Entiy Maintenance" in webtools ?

Jacques

De : "sumit pandit" <ss...@gmail.com>

Re: Selectable Row(UI design)

Posted by sumit pandit <ss...@gmail.com>.