Posted to users@flex.apache.org by laserjet <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/12 15:02:08 UTC

FlexMojos: Ambiguous argument list to mxmlc

I'm using FlexMojos 5.2 for various reasons and can't easily upgrade.
I have recently run into problems getting errors like:
[ERROR] command line:[-1,-1] ambiguous argument list; unable to determine
where 'compiler.namespaces.namespace' parameters end, and default
'file-specs' parameters begin.  Use '--' to terminate the parameter list, or
perhaps use the '-compiler.namespaces.namespace=val[,val]+' syntax instead.

It seems that FlexMojos generates the argument list in a somewhat random
order and when the nampespace list ends up last, it will fail.

Something similar has been reported in
https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/browse/FLEXMOJOS-886.

The thing is it only happens in certain environments and I haven't been able
to find why. On some environments the argument list is always in the same
order. Does anyone have experience with this or know what environments are
sensitive to this problem?

/Claes Frisk
Quickspin AB

AW: FlexMojos: Ambiguous argument list to mxmlc

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
It's java's reflection ... same as with JUnit on newer JDKs the order of the tests are random, on older they are always in the same order. As the arguments are output based on reflection running on some of the config-interfaces, the order does vary. In the new Flexmojos versions this is still the case, but I switched the way the args are output to a format that is invulnerable against ordering problems

Chris

Posted by laserjet <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mario Souza <ma...@vizexplorer.com>.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.