Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Jamel ESSOUSSI <je...@active-telecom.com> on 2009/05/11 12:07:16 UTC

How can I add a custom attribute (for example php_class) in the xmlrpc server xml output

Hi,
I use a xmlrpc java server with a php client, i would like know how can
I add a custom attribute in the struct tag in the java server side. I
use the apache xmlrpc version 2.

Regards
--Jamel

Re: How can I add a custom attribute (for example php_class) in the xmlrpc server xml output

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Jamel ESSOUSSI
<je...@active-telecom.com> wrote:

> I use a xmlrpc java server with a php client, i would like know how can I
> add a custom attribute in the struct tag in the java server side. I use the
> apache xmlrpc version 2.

Not so easy with version 2. In version 3, you might be able to achieve
this by using a custom TypeFactory.

See the "advanced" and "FAQ" entries on the home page for examples.

--
Don't trust a government that doesn't trust you.