Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2012/09/19 17:35:20 UTC

Jackrabbit Oak Hackathon September 25th Berlin

Hi,

Just as a reminder the Oak Hackathon will take place next Tuesday
September 25th. We will meet around 9:00 at

pro!vision GmbH
Wilmersdorfer Str. 50
10627 Berlin

Map: http://adaptto.mixxt.de/networks/events/show_event.65841

*NOTE*: this is *not* the same location as where .adaptTo() Berlin will
take place later the same week.

To find the entrance to pro!vision's offices I was given the following
advice: "the entrance is directly beside 'Deichmann' and above it reads
'Techniker Krankenkasse'". The way to our meeting room in the 1st floor
will be signposted. Let's see how this goes ;-)

According to the Oak Hackathon Wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oak%20Hackathon%20September%202012)
there are nine people registered for this event. In addition some
colleagues from pro!vision will also attend so we might be just over ten
which seems like a good number to me.

For those who don't have write access to the Oak Hackathon Wiki yet,
please send me your user name and I'll grant you access. (We had to lock
it down because of spammers). I would like to use the Wiki during the
Hackathon to track topics, ideas, interests, progress and whatever else
comes up and it would be great to have everyone able to contribute.

If you have any particular interest or goal for the Hackathon please
feel free to add it to the Wiki at any time or discuss it on the list.

For those who want to catch up with what is going on in Oak here a list
of resources worth checking out:

- Oak Wiki page with general information about Oak. Not everything is up
to date tough: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Jackrabbit%203

- Issue tracker: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK

- SVN: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/

- Git mirrors: git://git.apache.org/jackrabbit-oak.git and
https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak

- Build instructions:
https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/blob/trunk/README.md

- Oak API: