Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/01 21:17:10 UTC

Re: Add pipes to a datascroller pagination

I don't know for sure if this is enough to help you, but dataScroller
can take an optional output element.  Perhaps you can output your own
formatted values using that technique:

For example, you can use this instead of (or in addition to) the
standard paginated list:

                <h:outputFormat value="{0} records found, displaying
{1} records, from {2} to {3}. Page {4} / {5}" styleClass="standard" >
                    <f:param value="#{rowsCount}" />
                    <f:param value="#{displayedRowsCountVar}" />
                    <f:param value="#{firstRowIndex}" />
                    <f:param value="#{lastRowIndex}" />
                    <f:param value="#{pageIndex}" />
                    <f:param value="#{pageCount}" />