Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/09/19 19:57:50 UTC

Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Hi Stanbol team,

I'm pleased to announce that the ASF's board of directors just
approved the resolution to make Stanbol a top-level project!

Congrats on all the hard work, and all the best for the project's future.

-Bertrand

Re: Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Posted by Andrea Volpini <an...@insideout.io>.
Great work!

*Andrea Volpini*
InSideOut10
[image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#!/cyberandy> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/volpini> [image:
Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyberandy/> [image:
about.me]<https://about.me/andreavolpini> [image:
Tumblr] <http://insideout10.tumblr.com/>
 Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io>.
Congratulations to you all!

--
David Riccitelli

InsideOut10 s.r.l.
P.IVA: IT-11381771002
Fax: +39 0110708239
---

Posted by Wesley Seidel <we...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
Congrats!

Re: Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@zaizi.com>.
+1. Congratulations!

Rafa Haro

El 20/09/12 14:15, Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese escribió:
> That's great!
> Congrats to all the Stanbol team.
>
> Andrea
>
> On Sep 19, 2012, at 7:57 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> Hi Stanbol team,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce that the ASF's board of directors just
>> approved the resolution to make Stanbol a top-level project!
>>
>> Congrats on all the hard work, and all the best for the project's future.
>>
>> -Bertrand

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number 6440931. The Registered Office is 222 Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, London W10 5JJ, UK.

Re: Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Posted by Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese <nu...@cs.unibo.it>.
That's great!

Posted by Suat Gonul <su...@gmail.com>.
Great! Congratulations to all team!

Best,
Suat

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Stanbol team,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that the ASF's board of directors just
> approved the resolution to make Stanbol a top-level project!
>
> Congrats on all the hard work, and all the best for the project's future.

Really great news! Thanks to everyone who helped making this a reality

*proud to be a part of this*
Rupert

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
2012/9/20 Pablo N. Mendes <pa...@gmail.com>:
> Wrt celebration, short parenthesis in this thread: do you have any
> representatives of Apache Stanbol in the GSoC2012 mentor summit? If you
> provide me with some stickers, I'll be glad to represent the project (along
> with DBpedia Spotlight) at the Sticker Exchange [1].

Unfortunately, we do not have any stickers or merchandising material,
yet. But I would love to have those in the future :)

- Fabian

Re: Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Posted by "Pablo N. Mendes" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, all! :)

Wrt celebration, short parenthesis in this thread: do you have any
representatives of Apache Stanbol in the GSoC2012 mentor summit? If you
provide me with some stickers, I'll be glad to represent the project (along
with DBpedia Spotlight) at the Sticker Exchange [1].

Cheers,
Pablo

[1]  http://gsoc-wiki.osuosl.org/index.php/Sticker_Exchange

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM, Fabian Christ <christ.fabian@googlemail.com

--
---
Pablo N. Mendes

Re: Service for other projects Re: Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
nice idea! Also tagging could be interesting.
Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
Fabian Christ:

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
YAY

On 9/19/12 9:42 PM, Fabian Christ wrote:
> Any ideas how to celebrate this?

By uploading in-house schemas and ontologies onto
http://stanbol.apache.org/ontologies as soon as we can!

- Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"I will give you everything, just don't demand anything."
(Ettore Petrolini, 1917)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice

Re: Congratulations stanbol.apache.org !

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

--
Fabian