Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2017/08/18 21:40:51 UTC

Making sure all of you know about Kafka Summit

Hi,

I figured everyone in this list kinda cares about Kafka, so just making
sure you all know.

Kafka Summit SF happens in about a week:
https://kafka-summit.org/events/kafka-summit-sf/

August 28 in San Francisco. It is not too late to register.

The talks are pretty great (and very relevant to everyone here) - from new
Kafka features to how different companies run Kafka in different ways.

Even better, most of the Apache Kafka committers will attend. So if you
ever wanted to discuss Kafka internals with the people who are writing this
thing and reviewing every line of code, this is a good opportunity. Also a
good time to discuss your favorite KIPs in person and argue about that
JIRA.

There will also be good food, parties and fun swag.

As a member of the mailing list and a fellow procrastinator you can use the
code kafpcf17 for 30% off your conference pass.

Looking forward to see you there and to toast for Apache Kafka 1.0 :)

Gwen

Re: Making sure all of you know about Kafka Summit

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
I guess It's kinda late since I am already in transit for work.

Is there any plan to do something in Europe e.g. London or some other place?

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.