Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Tanuj Jain <ta...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/05 13:26:53 UTC

Lucene 3.1

Hi,
I have downloaded lucene 3.1 and want to use in my program.
I found lot of files that differ/missing from lucene 3.0. Is there any way I
could get those files as a whole rather than searching for each file and
downloading it.

RE: Lucene 3.1

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Tanuj,

Can you be more specific?

What file did you download? (Lucene 3.1 has three downloadable packages: -src.tar.gz, .tar.gz, and .zip.)

What did you expect to find that is not there?  (Some examples would help.)

Steve