Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Allanah Murphy <al...@whoishostingthis.com> on 2016/10/20 09:10:28 UTC

Your link to Whoishostingthis.com

Hello

Hope you are doing well! My name is Allanah Murphy and I am the Communications Manager for Whoishostingthis.com. I'm emailing you today about one of the links on your website that is currently pointing back to us.

The said links point to our website http://www.whoishostingthis.com/ and can be found on these pages:

https://www.jspwiki.org/ui/accessibility/

We are grateful that you took the time to link to us. Recently, however, we've made some changes with our brand strategy so I'd like to request the removal of said links. I know your time is valuable and I would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation in removing the links.

In case you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know!

Allanah Murphy
Communications Manager
Whoishostingthis.com

Re: Your link to Whoishostingthis.com

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Allanah,

there're a couple of issues with that page:
a) https://www.jspwiki.org domain is not configured properly and is in fact
showing content from https://www.openoffice.org (http://www.jspwiki.org is
ok) I've notified our infra team so they can fix this immediately
b) because of that, we can't modify that page, as it belongs to the
OpenOffice project. I've also forwarded them your mail about this issue, so
they can take the appropiate actions.

please, do let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

best regards,
juan pablo