Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Tan Pei Leng <Pe...@Inginsurance.com.my> on 2002/12/20 02:04:22 UTC

fileupload source code download

Dear All,
 May I know where to download the source code for fileupload packages and
its depedencies as well.

Regards,
Tan Pei Leng
ING Insurance Berhad/IT&S
Menara ING, 84, Jalan Raja Chulan,
P.O. Box 10846, 50927 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: 21617255 ext 2980 F:27327677
E: PeiLeng.Tan@inginsurance.com.my

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet
email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing ING Insurance Bhd terms of business or client
engagement letter.

Re: fileupload source code download

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Tan Pei Leng wrote:

> Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:04:22 +0800
> From: Tan Pei Leng <Pe...@Inginsurance.com.my>
> To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: fileupload source code download
>
> Dear All,
>  May I know where to download the source code for fileupload packages and
> its depedencies as well.

Nightly builds of a large number of Commons (and sandbox) projects,
including commons-fileupload, are available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/

In addition, commons-fileupload (and its dependencies) are also included
in nightly builds of Struts and (I think) Turbine.

> Regards,
> Tan Pei Leng

Craig