Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shannon Scott <ss...@gwi.net> on 2002/07/26 16:54:14 UTC

/*.jsp only invoked when run from localhost

Hello,
We are building an application using Tomcat 4.0.2 and Apache 1.3.20 ( mod_jk APJ13 ) on RedHat Linux 7.2.
When the jsp pages are accessed from the localhost ( Webserver with apache and Tomcat ) everything works fine, but when we try to use another machine on the local network, it does not invoke Tomcat, and the jsp is printed to the browser.

All html is served up well.

I have set the ServerName = local.IP.address
in the httpd.conf.

Any Help or Advice is Greatly Appreciated.
Thank You
Shannon

RE: /*.jsp only invoked when run from localhost

Posted by Andrew Conrad <an...@msn.com>.
If you are using <VirtualHost> elements in httpd.conf, make sure you
allow all IP's ( <VirtualHost *> ), or the IP of your web site ( <
VirtualHost x.x.x.x > )

- Andrew