Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Cheyenne Forbes <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/16 10:27:44 UTC

Can I use the SQL WITH clause Phoenix?

Can I use the SQL WITH clause Phoenix instead of "untidy" sub queries?

Re: Can I use the SQL WITH clause Phoenix?

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
FYI, the calcite branch of Phoenix supports the WITH clause. If you're just
experimenting, you might give that a try, but I wouldn't recommend putting
that in production yet.

Thanks,
James

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.