Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/06/05 09:42:42 UTC

[promote] ACS European User group 26 June

All

Please help promote our upcoming European user group meeting. Details below

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-tickets-11676965117

Summer meeting of CloudStack European User group.
As always, we will have some great speakers, the chance to meet with other CloudStack users, some beers and pizza
IMPORTANT NOTE: the last two user groups have sold out and we've had a waiting list for places. Please ensure you are able to attend before booking tickets

Agenda

• Welcome, introduction & CloudStack news roundup – Giles Sirett, ShapeBlue
• Providing load balancing as a service by provisioning on-demand highly available load balancer pairs per tenant – can it work for CloudStack? - Samuel Bercovici, Radware
• Designing a production ready CloudStack Cloud - Geoff Higginbottom, ShapeBlue
• using a cloudstack powered public cloud- Antoine Coetsier, Exoscale
• Creating a Docker Cloud - Sam Corbett, Cloudsoft
• Running Desktop Workloads on CloudStack with Citrix XenDesktop – Donal Lafferty, Citrix

Giles Sirett is CEO & founder of ShapeBlue, the leading independent CloudStack integrator & consultancy. He is a committer and PMC member of the Apache CloudStack project and also Chairman of the European Cloudstack User Group. He has worked with many high-profile organisations, helping them strategise , design and implement CloudStack based clouds. Giles is an active contributor to the Apache CloudStack project and has spoken at all CloudStack Collaboration conferences, “Build an Open-source Cloud days” and many other events on the subject. When not boring his friends about CloudStack, Giles can be heard regularly boring people about his quest to become British Masters 100m freestyle champion. Don’t ask!
Samuel Bercovici is director of product management at Radware in charge of integration of Radware's load balancer services with cloud systems such as OpenStack and VMware (vCD, vCAC).
 Geoff Higginbottom is CTO of ShapeBlue and a leading global authority on the design of Cloud infrastructures based on CloudStack and CloudPlatform. He is a committer in the Apache Cloudstack project and has designed many global clouds for both public and private cloud use-cases. He combines his deep cloudstack knowledge with extensive experience in a range of network, storage and compute technologies. When not building clouds, Geoff likes to talk about building clouds.
 Antoine Coetsier is CEO at exoscale. With more than 10 years experience in the service provider business, Antoine oversees all aspects of the exoscale cloud platform. Antoine is also focused on industrialization and security, being a CCSK holder.
Sam Carter is Senior Software Engineer at CloudSoft
Donal Lafferty is a Senior Software Development Engineer, Cloud Research & Integration at Citrix Systems. Donal’s focus at Citrix is cloud integration. He writes plugins for the Apache CloudStack cloudOS and extend existing Citrix products to take advantage of IaaS clouds.

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: [promote] ACS European User group 26 June

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Ilya

I've been meaning to look at CTT, since Mark H started using it.......just zero time right now :-)

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

I found click to tweet to be extremely useful, i'd create a tweet, post it here, on linkedin groups, user groups, facebook page, etc..

On our homepage under recent events also needs to be addede.

Regards
ilya

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Giles,