Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org> on 2020/01/31 10:54:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.9.2 released

Hi everyone,

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.9.2, which is the second bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.9
series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/01/30/release-1.9.2.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12346278

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
helped to verify this release and made this release possible!
Great thanks to @Jincheng for helping finalize this release.

Regards,
Hequn

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.9.2 released

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.
Thank you!

 --

[image: MotaWord]