Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Jon Kristensen <te...@jonkristensen.com> on 2010/08/18 18:53:28 UTC

Service Unavailable Errors While Installing Apache Directory Studio Plug-Ins

  This is a bit vague but maybe it will be helpful...

When I try to install the Apache Directory Studio plug-ins on top of
Eclipse 3.6 I sometimes get a "Service Unavailable" error which breaks
the installation process. Other times I get a dialog asking me to trust
the certificate on the download server. If I get the dialog about the
certificate then everything works.

Usually I try to install the plug-ins many times until it works.

Using Eclipse downloaded from www.eclipse.org on Fedora 13 with Sun's JDK.

Let me know if I should fill in with more details.

Warm regards,
Jon Kristensen

Re: Service Unavailable Errors While Installing Apache Directory Studio Plug-Ins

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Jon,

do you get a more detailed error message? Try to take a look into the
".metadata/.log" file of your workspace if there any hints which
"service" is not available.

Kind Regards,
Stefan