Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/28 21:19:01 UTC

July Report Due Soon

Ping

Please comment on any progress or challenges you'd like to mention in the
quarterly report.

@Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> - I will assume we won't
have a release by July 10th.

Re: July Report Due Soon

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
I will be submitting the report in the next 24 hrs or so.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2023-07+July+Fineract+Report+to+ASF+Board

comments welcome

Re: July Report Due Soon

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.