Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/11/17 22:45:38 UTC

Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - Updated jenkins.sh for Mustella VM with latest FP and AIR betas

Hi,

Missed setting the swf version in build.xml, I've fixed that and updated the ide utilities.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - Updated jenkins.sh for Mustella VM with latest FP and AIR betas

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Hey, don't kill the messenger ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - Updated jenkins.sh for Mustella VM with latest FP and AIR betas

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I don't think we need to use '12.0'. According to [1], from now on
Adobe will be updating the major build numbers for each release. They
will also be giving AIR the same version number as FP on the next
release. So, after FP 12 and AIR 4, we'll get FP 13 and AIR 13.

EdB

1 : http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/

--
Ix Multimedia Software