Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ingo Assenmacher <In...@post.rwth-aachen.de> on 2000/06/14 16:10:58 UTC

case-insensitive comparison of attribute names

Hi.

Boy, am I blind :))

Ok, forget the last mail I sent ('case insensitive retrieval of attribute
names').
But: I found a new hint on:

xerces\doc\html\apiDocs\DOMString.html

which says the following (quote):

int compareString(const DOMString &other) const
Compares a DOMString with another. This compareString does not match the
semantics of the standard C strcmp. All it needs to do is define some less
than - equals - greater than ordering of strings. How doesn't matter

where can I set this comparison routine? Can I?

Thanks again,

regards, Ingo.