Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Amin Thakkar <am...@infopoint.co.ug> on 2005/03/04 07:30:28 UTC

[users@httpd] VirtualHost 216.55.162.34:80

Hi

Still I have problem in Virtucal Host. When ever I am creating subdomain
then it is writing scripts in httpd.include as below

<VirtualHost 216.55.162.34:80>
ServerName stjohnsw.thinkquestuganda.org:80
SuexecUserGroup thinkque psacln
ServerAdmin amin@computerland.co.ug
DocumentRoot
/home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/subdomains/stjohnsw/httpdocs
CustomLog /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/statistics/logs/access_log
combined
ErrorLog /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/statistics/logs/error_log
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/
/home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/subdomains/stjohnsw/cgi-bin/
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>

Now I want when I create subdomain it should create scripts as below;

ServerAlias www.stjohnsw.thinkquestuganda.org
SuexecUserGroup thinkque psacln
ServerAdmin amin@computerland.co.ug
DocumentRoot
/home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/subdomains/stjohnsw/httpdocs
CustomLog /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/statistics/logs/access_log
combined
ErrorLog /home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/statistics/logs/error_log
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/
/home/httpd/vhosts/thinkquestuganda.org/subdomains/stjohnsw/cgi-bin/
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>

What to do so scripts will work fine.

Thank you,

Regards