Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Arvind Pandey <ar...@datamatics.com> on 2007/07/14 12:37:29 UTC

t:atatable header query

Hi all,

  In my application i am using t:datatable.. but i want to have a table as
fallows..

_____________________________
|Sr no | Name | Threshold 1 |
|      |      |-------------|
|      |      | Th1  | Th2  |
|------|------|------|------|
|  a1  |  b1  | c1   |  d1  |
|  a2  |  b2  | c2   |  d2  |
|      |      |             |

Any help will be apriciated...

Thanks & Regards,
Arvind Pande.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.

Re: t:atatable header query

Posted by Christopher Cudennec <Sm...@gmx.net>.
Sure....

you could try this:

      <th rowspan="2">Name</th>
  <t:dataList value="#{bean.myList}" var="_var">
  </t:dataList>

Hope that helps :)

Christopher

documentation for dataList: