Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/30 23:06:16 UTC

[VOTE] Promote Schedule Component to tomahawk

I believe code quality, documentation, examples and support for the
schedule component is good enough for it to be moved over to tomahawk.

my +1 for this.

regards,

Martin

Re: [VOTE] Promote Schedule Component to tomahawk

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be>.
+1, naturally :)

Jurgen

Posted by Sylvain Vieujot <sv...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

My -1 on the objective criteria was only for entry into the sandbox -
not for promotion from it.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [VOTE] Promote Schedule Component to tomahawk

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
+1 for pushing this component to tomahawk.

but, Runing w/ RI is important too.

So... should it be a criteria, or not ...
another question / vote

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239

Re: [VOTE] Promote Schedule Component to tomahawk

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.