Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2004/10/15 23:03:41 UTC

VelocityActionEvent bug ?!

This patch fixes a bug on my machine !
The action event method is looked up using RunData.class, but if invoked
with PipelineData.class.

NOTE: this patch is different from the one in my previous post !

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
InterBusiness Tecnologia e Serviços

RE: VelocityActionEvent bug ?!

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
I am not quite seeing the bug.  All the unit tests pass fine for translation
pipelines to rundatas..  The new PipelineData stuff is quite well unit
tested (especially for Turbine!) and so I'd like a unit test to demonstrate
this fix.

Also, does this patch override the previous one?

Thanks!
Eric