Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/06 11:46:01 UTC

[Axis2] Jetty based Simple Axis server

Hi all,

I have implemented simple axis server (SimpleJettyHTTPServer) based on
jetty wrt JIRA issue 121. I'm seding this file for your review. You need
org.mortbay.jetty.jar to compile the code. It can be found from,

http://64.233.161.104/custom?q=cache:pyJ8JRJwMegJ:jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/download.html+jars&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Please download version Jetty-5.X.X.

Thanks

Saminda

Re: [Axis2] Jetty based Simple Axis server

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Hi all,

As stated in Testing Axis2 Servlet, with the aid of Jetyy Servlet
container, i believe following SimpleJettyHTTPServer would do the things
perfectly. It needs an additional jar, org.mortbay.jetty.jar.

Thanks

Saminda

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.