Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr> on 2009/08/30 10:04:21 UTC

End of month : Main New features

Please devs, don't forget to add your changes in Main New features with a short explanation

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features

Thanks

Jacques
PS : Webslinger ?

Re: End of month : Main New features

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks guys!

I just got back my ADSL connection I should be able to help a bit more...
Also I feel a bit nervous, these is really something happening with this brain extension (aka web), Marshall McLuhan is so right (at
least I got some time to read these last times :o)

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thank you Ashish :)