Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rick MacConnell <ri...@eightfoldpath.org> on 2002/10/04 17:59:41 UTC

Newbie Question - Marshalling Java Arrays

I've got a simple Java class that has a member variable which is an array
of very simple Java child classes. The child class just has two Strings
inside. My question is what should I do to teach Axis that the object
coming back contains an array of these other object types. I get an error
saying that there's "No mapped schema type" for the nested object. I can't
figure out how to tell the call that the return object will have these
other guys inside.

Rick

Re: Newbie Question - Marshalling Java Arrays

Posted by dmyaho <dm...@vol.vnn.vn>.
the requirement for object can be marshalled is the object has to be a
javabean. can you show me your child class?