Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2023/03/01 05:48:17 UTC

Re: Issue with JarFile and Manifest.mf order

As you point out, Sling is using Oracle's jar API - it sounds to me like
that graphql-java library is not adhering to the jar file format.

I guess you are lucky that it works at runtime as potentially the
runtime is using the zip API somewhere.

Regards
Carsten

--