Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by dineshatit <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/04 12:22:26 UTC

HOWTO configure Multiple Domain With Different Mailbox

Dear Reader,
                   I am New to JAMES. Right now, i want to configure
multiple domain with different mailbox.
   in detail :
    1.   how to add user,configure different mailbox for particular Domain,
    2.   where and how to configure, to accept multiple domain,

   please i am awaiting for your response.

Re: HOWTO configure Multiple Domain With Different Mailbox

Posted by "Christian \"DengDeng\" Richter" <dr...@lauter-helden.de>.
i've used a virtual user table for that