Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us> on 2022/11/28 13:43:40 UTC

Apache PDFBox software development job / gig postings?

Is there an etiquette to posting Apache PDFBox jobs wanted here?

I have searched the list and I have not been able to find either a posting or a discussion about making "help wanted" posts. My search fu may be lacking...

If it is not here, where?

v/r,

Jason Pyeron

--
Jason Pyeron  | Architect
PD Inc        | Certified SBA 8(a)

.com: jpyeron@pdinc.us
tel : 202-741-9397

Re: Apache PDFBox software development job / gig postings?

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
I don't know if we have an etiquette here except the Apache code of
conduct ( https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html ).
IMHO it would be OK, and it has also been done in the past.
Tilman