Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by cx...@gliesian.com on 2011/07/30 06:23:03 UTC

CXF and XMLBeans

I noticed that CXF has support for Apache XMLBeans.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with the Apache XMLBeans
project.

Is it dead?  Has it been replaced with newer technologies?

What's going on?

Note: I noticed that the build releases, mailing lists, documentation,
etc. for Apache XMLBeans are all stalled (in a obvious sense).

Thanks!

Re: CXF and XMLBeans

Posted by cx...@gliesian.com.
Thanks for the info.

In regards to the XmlBeans mailing list... I did post the question,
plus a few others.

Noone appears to be home.  :(

-- Robert

Re: CXF and XMLBeans