Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by takai <da...@aperto.de> on 2007/01/08 16:06:43 UTC

NPE on multi-project buil

Hi,

Building mvn 2 projects with continuum 1.0.3 i get the same exception on all
my multi-project projects:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1078)

I read somewhere that this is a bug in Continuum 1.0.2. Has it been fixed
yet? Is there a fix available soon? Will switch to CC otherwise due to the
looming and totally evil deadline ;-)

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: NPE on multi-project buil

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
This is a maven issue, see CONTINUUM-1000

Emmanuel