Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Grant McDonald <gm...@infocomp.com> on 2006/07/03 09:36:26 UTC

Interested in becoming a contributor

Hi,

I have recently had the need to submit several patches and have been quickly
becoming familar with the servicemix code base.  As such I was wondering
what was necessary to become a contributor?

Regards,

Grant McDonald

Re: Interested in becoming a contributor

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 7/3/06, Grant McDonald <gm...@infocomp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have recently had the need to submit several patches

Thanks for those Grant!

> and have been quickly
> becoming familar with the servicemix code base.  As such I was wondering
> what was necessary to become a contributor?

There's some documentation about it here...
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/becoming-a-committer.html

basically keep doing what you're doing and the committers will take a
vote to grant you full commit karma. I take it you are interested in
becoming a committer? :)

--

James
-------